Early Years Funding
All children aged 3-4 years are entitled to 15 hours free childcare per week, the term after they turn 3. This is applied for by us and we will give you the relevant paperwork when required.
Any hours your child attends over the 15 free hours, will be charged at our normal rate.
2 Year Old Funding
Some 2-year-olds can get free childcare if you live in England and get one of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Universal Credit - if you and your partner are on a low income from work (this usually means a combined income of less than £15,400 a year after tax)
- tax credits and you have an annual income of under £16,190 before tax
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- support through part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act
- the Working Tax Credit 4-week run on (the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
A child can also get free early education and childcare if any of the following apply:
- they’re looked after by a local council
- they have a current statement of special education needs (SEN) or an education, health and care (EHC) plan
- they get Disability Living Allowance
- they’ve left care under a special guardianship order, child arrangements order or adoption order
This is applied for by us, if you are eligible and we will give you the relevant paperwork when required.
You may be eligible to apply for 30 hours free childcare per week.
You can usually get 30 hours free childcare if you (and your partner, if you have one) are:
- In work - or getting parental leave, sick leave or annual leave.
- Each earning at least the National Minimum Wage or Living Wage for 16 hours a week - this is £125.28 if you’re over 25
This earnings limit doesn’t apply if you’re self-employed and started your business less than 12 months ago.
You have to apply for 30 hours free childcare yourself, to do this go to:
For any children who do not yet qualify for free childcare, or attend over their allocated hours, the following fee's will apply:
All Day Session:
Early Drop off (from 8am):
Uniform (purchased online):
(admin, consumables, extra services and food)
£10.00 per session, per week, per term
(e.g. if the child attends 2 sessions a week, their termly fee for the entire term will be £20.00)
For more information, please get in touch.